Sunday, August 24, 2008

Banal evils

I'll like to start off this post by saying that I'm sick. That's the banal evil, and it's something I can fight back.

My hate, on the other hand... one day it's gonna be the death of me. I'm quite sure of it.

Anyways, I have one more guy to really thank for everything I've been through, and he's none other than my di. Yupp. If you're reading this, know that I really appreciate everything you've done for me over the past hmm... almost 5 years. You've comforted me, stood up for me, protected me, helped me, fed me, and indeed shown me that the world isn't such a bad place after all. I will be a broken guy the day you die, so don't ever think about doing anything stupid ok? Know that I love you enough to take blows for you anytime, anywhere, and that I will see to it that you'll suffer as little as possible in your life. I'll always look out for you, no matter where you go or what you decide to do in life. Words can't easily express how much I care for you, but just know that without you, I wouldn't have survived these 5 years in Sec school and NUS High. You've helped me so much with your advice, to kill people who get in your way, and beat back enemies before they beat you, and always look out for friends... You're not only my di, but you're also my best friend and the person I owe the most to. Despite my changing schools, you still made time for me, even if it's just to chat online late at night when I was feeling down.

Whatever it is, you've been the greatest influence in my life, and helped me harden my heart enough to take blows without being crippled. Seriously, there is nothing I can do to make it up to you. So thanks, for all that, and more.

Now for the girls. Hmm.

YH: Apart from my di, you're a great influence on my life too. I've picked up some useful tips on how to make my point and speak up for what I think is right, but that's not all I wanted to tell you.

Thanks for always looking out for me, even when our classes have split and all. It's hard to keep up with the multitude of changes that keep coming, but you still care for me, enough to feed me and try to cheer me up when I'm down. Chinese will never be the same because of you (and Len), and I can bet I'll be failing even more miserably if you're not sitting next to me in Cheena. Lols...

MH: Good luck to you and your new boyfriend! XD. Always my dependable secretary for the laziest president on the planet, I don't know where I'll be if you weren't here. Well, for once, I'll never be in the Physics Interest Group. Hahas. It's all so weird even now. Always the smartest of everyone else and yet making it look so easy... That's our dear Mao for you. Your birthday's in a few days, and look at you, you're 17! Don't bite off more than you can chew though; and always remember we'll be right there when you need us.

Bao: You're super busy!!!! Relax la... Anyways, I think it's only with you and your super math coaching (a long time ago) that I'm not at the bottom of the Track 1 Math class now... Not only that, I guess I owe you for all the Faraday thingies you keep tying to me... Making me do things, making me cheer, making me enthu for ODAC and stuff... Without you, I know life will be so much more dead for me. So thanks for your companionship and for everyone in it, thanks for the ring XD!

Cass: Again, you've been with me since very near the start. Booking chalets, cheering everyone up, in short being the perfect PSL. Together with Mitch of course. Crap. Forgot to add him in. Sianz. Fine I shall do it here. Both of you have been one of my best friends since time immemorial, and as for Mitch, you've been the very embodiment of fun and more importantly, hope that there's always another way to look at bad things. As for Cass, it may be hard to be one of 2 girls in Track 1 math, but you've definitely helped me pull up my math, especially in Calc 2. We absolutely love complaining about our wonderful Math teachers. XD. So for both of you, thanks for being my critique partner on our teachers.

Gel: Our resident model councillor who can't bear to see even one thing done slightly contrary to the rules... GO GET BEN ALREADY LA!! WAH LAO.... What are you waiting for girl!? Sheesh. Anyways, you're always the person who we can depend on a complete update on homework, especially chinese... ZZZ. You're abysmally fun to hang out with, and even more fun to tease. I hope you don't change when you finally get married, cause we're gonna miss you. Apart from that, thanks for being always there when I need help. You're one of the bedrocks under my world, and serously, life would be alot less interesting without you.

(To Ben: don't kill me over this. I DID NOTHING!! RAWR.)

I'm officially pooped now... I know I've left out alot of very important people, but the medicine is kicking in, and I almost published a long string of "spaces and 'b's" cause I fell asleep (almost) on the keyboard. I'm gonna sleep now. Everything hurts...

No comments: