Saturday, August 23, 2008

A change of heart

Well since the last few posts have been super depressing... i decided to devote this entire post to... well you'll see.

First up is kor. I know you're not the kind to fuss over a di or whatever, and you're not the type to show nice-ness or anything mushy like that. I guess after taking into account all that, I'll have to say I'm really thankful that you can still somehow manage to show some sort of concern towards me. Thanks for your bread and all, but mostly, I thank you for just being there whenever I need you. I know it must be irritating and all, but sometimes I come over just to, well, I don't know how else to to put it, but just to be with you. I owe so much to you kor, and I don't know what I'm gonna do when I leave this school. Well kor, whatever it is, please remember that I'm here for you too.

It's so weird to write all these things out, but I guess its so much harder to say it out. Anyways...

To John: Thanks for being by my side for almost everything. I've been super depressed lately but you helped... even if it was a little. It's always nice to know someone cares enough to be even a little worried. I know you've been busy or something since you came back from your china trip or something, but you still looked out for me. Even now you're too busy to play with me much, but at least you try here and there, in little ways. And again, it's nice to know you care.

To Rad: I have decided to call you Rae from now on. It's so much cooler to have a nickname that no one knows how it came about. So yeah. I guess it's the same thing always; you've been with me since almost the beginning, and I owe you a million and more for just that alone. Have you ever noticed how when there's a discussion or when I make a point we always take opposite sides? I think that's veryvery interesting to note. Hmm. For now though, I won't have lived without you. Seriously. You're one of the things keeping me from killing myself one of these days. So yeah XD.

Josh: You're a bastard. Yet I still love you dearly. Weird huh? You're the person that I bitch to the most I think. I slack off so much with you that I think I'm getting addicted to it. Well, thanks for being there for me always. You don't talk to me about "What happened?" like Johno, but I know you still care about me. You're like the reason why I can bear to live through the days, and especially at astro. Well... I can only give you good wishes with your dearest girlfriend. XD

Aaron: HATES YOU. Yet I still love you. I think I torture you the most, seeing that I stay with you. Well, you should have gotten used to it already, so I don't see why I need to stop. You're this evil bastard who just loves to ignore me when you're watching House, and forcing me to open the locked door and dragging me to buy food with you and stuff. Well, you're gonna get back everything you throw to me tenfold, anf even more if possible. BEWARE OF THE NEXT WAR!! RAWR!!!

Lennard: I'm gonna keep pressing those nerves. It's so fun watching you squirm in your seat when I do that. Well seriously, thanks for making life in 5D so much more interesting. And making chinese sort of bearable. Sort of. It's fun to talk to you, and more fun to torture you. I'm really sorry that you're sorta like my punching bag (poking bag? pressing bag? o.O), but know this: We all love you. So play nice too k? Hahas...

Ryan: You really are an asshole. I guess we've sorta grown apart, and it's probably sorta my fault. Whatever it is, I remember all my debts. And believe me when I say I still owe you, BIG TIME. And yes, I still love you dearly, though you always seem to be busy with stuff when I go over, whether it's games or sleep or just slacking off with someone else. Well, it's your life, and I respect that, but sometimes it hurts when you don't talk to me. Don't forget k?

Wow. I'm really tired, and I've like not even done with the guys. I'm not really looking forward to continuing this tomorrow, but I WILL FINISH THIS. Zzz.

I'm gonna sleep now. Really tired. *aches from ODAC* Climbing kills muscles you never knew you had.

No comments: