Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just when you thought all was safe...

It's not. The one place where I wouldn't have to fear to see him, but no, I can't even be granted this one certainty.

What is he doing in my cluster!? Argh I can't stand it. I can't stand him. GET LOST! He goes on and on about how his life sucks and he has no friends but he goes around like... GAHHH. I hate him now. I feel like he's stealing away my life, my friends.

THEY'RE MINE! GO AWAY!!

GAH!!!! I swear I will one day... I can't stand that stupid little twerp. *goes out and drinks milk*

Everytime I see him I just see red. I can't stand him at all, and I'm afraid I'll do something I'll regret if I keep seeing him. For the first time, I found myself wishing evil on someone just because I hate him now. I wish he won't ever grow up, if that's what he wants so desperately. ARGH.

I can't stand the way he's just taking over my friends and my life. Apparently he talks to alot of people on msn. So there. Just don't interfere with MY friends, cause to me, you're just an enemy now. You don't matter anymore to me, except if you stand between me and my friends, or whatever they want. I will not spare you, and I owe you nothing. I have paid my debts in full, and I owe you nothing. I have forgotten any favour I've performed; it is thus I owe you nothing. There are no favours, no debts, no love, nothing between us from now on. And on my di, I swear that things will never be the same again. This is one thing I will never forgive, let alone forget. An unbridgeable chasm now separates us; I won't ever try to cross it, and if you know better, you wouldn't even try. 

I don't want you in my life anymore. And yes, I would like it alot if I could simply forget you and I were ever friends. Better yet, I wish I never even met you.

*Half an hour later*

I think I'm calm. But I really can't take much more of this. It's just revealing how hate-filled I can be, and I've been snapping at so many people lately. I don't expect half of them to care, and I don't expect half of them to understand either. I just expect them to ignore it. It isn't me, and I'm just afraid I'll hurt someone. Both literally and figuratively.

Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

No comments: