Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm FAT!!!

meaning: First-Aid Trained

CERTIFIED FIRST AIDER!!. (finally. what a lame course XD)

Yesterday was... manymany feelings. Johno went away. I'm so scared he'll never come back... Yet some weird part of me thinks he probably will. I wonder why?

Also, on Friday, something weird, wonderful and absolutely great happened. Something unexpected happened too. And something horribly, horribly un-needed, unwanted, and GAH happened too. Start guessing.

Well, in the weird yet wonderfully, absolutely great category, we have Johno being our new ODAC Captain!!!. WHOOOOOO. Shuhui's our new Vice-Captain!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO. Yet it's kinda sad cause this also implies that the Yr 6's won't be with us for very long, (like one more week?) and that's why handover is like now. So ODAC will be shrunk to a meagre six Yr 5's and one Yr4. Or something like that.

The thingies in the "unexpected" category should have to go to... well that kor went to basketball practice. Also, my toaster works perfectly, after giving me some troubles at first... o.O Don't have to change it liao XD. Astro cleanup day was an enormous success; next thing to think about will have to be "Youthniversal Studios" for Youth day and the upcoming (hopefully) astro outing to some astro convention. One more thing to go in here; astro's pizza was dedicated to me after some big mouth (nope I'm not saying any namesMAOWEE!) told Mr Lim Thursday was my birthday. So yeah.

For the horribly un-needed, unwanted, and GAH-rish happenings... well, there's only one these two days, and it has to do with ODAC. *says no more* If you know, good for you!! XD. If you don't PISS OFF. You can't be a friend. At all. zzz

Anyways, back to the first point; just finished the first aid course XD. Feels really free now. Like I don't need to worry if I fail it sometime in the future. It's an extremely libertaing feeling. I like it XD...

I hope Johno's OK... China must be really weird for us CHEENA-illiterate. I threatened him with disMEMBERment if he came back a chinese genius. (which basically means no more father's day to all you socially and sheesh kinda people -.- AND NO, I didn't find a way to force him to wear condoms for the rest of his life; and though that kinda has the same effect, it's not entirely the same procedure... o.O)

*feels excited about Tioman, even though it's like more than a month away* I guess I feel excited about going overseas with friends alot. There's also MY china trip. Which I'm mentally prepping myself for. XD

No comments: