Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday surprises...

It's one of those things where you think really should have noticed, but you don't until the thing actually happens and is over. Kor and Johno disappeared yesterday for like so long, and I was like actually wondering what happened to them... And then I went for AXIS and then filming of the weird thing for ODAC and astro, and then I was super tired and went to slack off in my room... That's probably why I didn't notice anything weird at all. Or maybe they're really good at hiding things from me. Hmm...

Anyways, it's really nice to be loved like this... Johno HAD to go out and buy stuff that I was only joking about getting... like a new Bluetooth adapter thingie cause my com doesn't have built in Bluetooth. Thanks to everyone who bought stuff for me and especially to everyone who wished me today; it really means alot to me. *loves you all*

Another thing to note is how kor's gotten alot nicer to me in the past few days, and especially so today. He's been less suanning, so much more supportive and muchmuch more KINDER then... well ever. Thanks kor for even trying; you're the best!! XD

I had a spat with Johno yesterday about something stupid... Reduced to tears in the end. I don't know; I suddenly remembered he was going to like go away for a longlonglong time and I couldn't like let him leave without at least trying to patch things up with him cause he may not come back and all, but by then I had already stormed off into my room and I didn't know what to do so I decided to like just go to sleep... Then Conrad came in and started saying things which made me feel even worse but I guess he was correct and I love him for doing so cause well, everything's all right with everyone now. Thanks to Raddy for always being there for me! XD. And look. I'll always be looking out for you too, whenever you need me man...

Anyways it's getting really late and I'm getting rather tired and tomorrow there's no lesson except CHEENA and CCA and mentoring... Gonna be really boring man. And I gotta change my bag to the new one XD. ZINC ROCKS XD!!

Once again, thanks to everyone who made this day special for me. I don't forget the old debts, and you'll be surprised at the convenient time I usually pay them back. XD

No comments: