Friday, June 13, 2008

I don't know...

Well, back from astro camp... Kinda pissed at korkor... we were supposed to go out to watch Kung Fu panda tomorrow... Was really looking forward to it the whole camp then now he says he's watched it already.

I mean maybe to him it's nothing and I could just watch it myself or get a dvd or download it or watch it online or whatever, but I was really looking forward to like going out with him and slacking off tomorrow... *feels sad*

Anyways if you noticed its Friday the 13th... Just a note hahas. Hope nothing bad's gonna happen to Johno at KK, I'm kinda really worried... o.O.

I realised I actually miss school alot; I'll rather be at school with friends then slack off at home with nothing to do... Weird huh...

Haizz. Really disappointed about tomorrow... At least Tuesday there's a Sentosa trip. Gonna grab Johno and force him to go swimming XD. I wonder if Raddy is going too.. O.o. Kor's going too, and we're gonna teach him how to cycle hahas. Anyways.... tired now... I've been tired ever since the start of astro camp. Weird. Maybe I should go find a doctor... I probably have cancer or some energy draining disease... Seriously. That would be fun. It could be my IR; A Study On The Symptoms, Conditions, and Treatment of Cancer. COOL XD.

No comments: