Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Theo's kinda bored now

I've decided to blog again cause I have nothing to do today. This just shows how bad life can get for Theo here.

I'm going to China by the way. Mr Lim says that Johno and Cheryl are going on a different trip from me and Mae and Hongbo. Which is kind of sad. But Johno mentioned something about the "other trip" before, so I'm just hoping it really is a different trip that they're going to, and that they can come to the Aerospace camp too. Cause it's no fun to be stuck in China with barely anyone to talk to. Or bully. Or crap around with. Or fine, there'll be less people to talk and crap and slack with if they turn out to be going for some other trip instead.

Johno's being mean in Lux's room. And I'm going to ignore him from now on. Hmph. Just came up from a session of weirdness with Aaron Rad and Mong... Tried to sing some song that I didn't even know at all, and screwed it up entirely. Was kinda fun though. Unfortunately, I can't think of why they're suddenly thinking of doing a song again. Sheesh I thought it was a phase they left behind after Year 3 or 4. Apparently not.

Tonight I shall pig out on everything my storage has to offer. Seriously. I shall attempt to eat 6  months of provisions in a single night. This shall go down in the World Book of Records. It'll be nice to show my kids a world record at age 17. hmm

I don't understand why they have to play a song that they barely even know. But I guess it's their song, and Aaron seems to like it alot. Some Face Down and Dammit. So yeah, naturally, all screamy kind of songs, and so lesser, much lesser people to try to even sing it.

Johno's pissed at me. I think. I hope I die on the plane. Then he'll feel guilty. Wait. That'll be bad. Maybe I should take that out. Hmm. Decided to leave it in cause it shows how I feel about all this. Hmm. I feel evil now. See what Theo is capable of when he's mad. Haizz. It just shows how caught up with work everyone's been. Haizz. The world crumbles when you hate your best friend. Sort of hate him. zzz

I hope he never finds this blog. It's so embarrassing if he sees all this stuff about him. Hmph. Feeling slightly irritated le. I'm beginning to hate everyone in SLO. *feels beginnings of jealousy, shivers and climbs further away from those cold tendrils.*

Sigh. My life varies from being super duper ultra great and wonderful to being absolutely deep down in the pits.

No comments: