Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And then he said...

Terribly tired the whole day today. Yesterday was killer tiring and I guess I'm still feeling the after-effects of it. Woke really late today. Ached everywhere until di came over. Kena whacked all over but it felt so wonderful. Maybe I'll suffer bruises for a week afterwards but hahas.

At least kor can cycle now (sort of). And we're gonna cycle one of these days and practice on the track or field or something. So he won't keep popping out that leg everytime he stops. And if our timetable is as empty as before it'll help to kill some of the boring spare times.

Aches slowly returning... Getting di to massage more is fun. Too bad so expensive...

I have made a promise to myself not to talk to Johno. At all. Any way at all. Hmph. Unfortunately it gets really boring at home. *sigh*

Dinnering... Feeling a little sad now. -.-

No comments: