Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've decided to become a songwriter.

I spent the whole today making words rhyme with each other when i was playing, and I made this song:

So far the tune is Lenka's "The Show". The chorus. Anyways I call it "Nothing to Eat"

 

I only want just a bite of your ba kwa,

Why don't you give me a little bit please la.

New year is here already,

But I'm still hungry

I want to eat more goodies...

I just want some pineapple tarts

Don't want the ones that are shaped like hearts

But you just kope the last one

Never ask if I want

New year just isn't sweet

When you got nothing to eat...

 

Yeah that's it. I'm still very good but I think it's better than songs like "Who let the Dogs out". Or something like that. Lol. I think it's a nice song though. Everywhere I go no pineapple tarts de. Even in school. Hmm... And ba kwa so rare la. Ice cream also. Finish so fast. Anyways... Dinnering soon. And I got like nothing left to say. Hahas

1 comment:

Vanessa C. said...

OH MY GOODNESS have you seen the music video for that song?? the cartoon version? it's totally cool!!

lol and you are completely wrecking the song's melody theo.