Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHY DO THINGS KEEP CHANGING!!

Aaron changed my display picture today. He cam-whored himself and took a picture on my phone and put it as my wallpaper. It's quite a good photo though, so I think I'm going to keep it there. Now everytime I pick up my phone I have to think twice before I realise it is my phone and not someone else's.

I still have Lit to do. I can't believe I haven't done it la. Got mindmap and something else; I can't remember what so I can only do it in school tomorrow. Sucks.

At least there's no Math and ODAC tomorrow. So it's just Bio, then break till Lit, then break from 3-6.30 then Astro. Kinda a huge difference, because last week was the super-duper-uktra-hiong Friday, and now it's the I-have-alot-of-free-time Friday. Hmm...

*UPDATE AT 9PM*

EVERYTHING IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

I have to go for an extra PT session tomorrow because if not my attendance for Saturday won't be taken, even though it's not that I'm ponning the Saturday, I'm just taking it on another day. And I was planning to go out and buy stuff for astro welcome party, and spend the afternoon settling the schedule for the night session and the games and the groups. And I still have to draw up a workplan, which I'm starting to have ideas, and I have to get Josh and Mao to help do something now... And now I need to pack for ODAC and now Astro at night, and I don't have a towel, not to mention clothes. It's already 9, I'm so super tired and I still have English and Lit to do, and the worse thing is all these things aren't last minute! I can't believe I've been trying to do things early for once and things just keep piling up even more... I end up doing even more work than before.

I hate this la. I shouldn't have gone to ODAC on Monday in the first place; I leave Astro for one day and things get so screwed up, and it's under my name!!! And I thought like, oh, it's okay, I owe Johno for being like so pissy and emo alot of times at ODAC, and I feel so bad about ponning on Monday when it's a legit CCA compulsory day, so I went for ODAC instead of Astro. And now he just asked me to go for PT tomorrow, and I need to revamp my whole plan for tomorrow, finish up Chem, English, Lit and tomorrow there's gonna appear a Bio assignment. I really hope nothing's going to replace the Math session (cancelled), because now I need the time to plan for Astro, and if anyone else messes up my timetable, I'm sorry, I'm going to say NO. And yes, I'm going to pon it. Whatever it might be. I can't keep making compromises and changing my times around. I'm not Zhongming, or Bao, or kor, or whoever else who can spend the whole day in school and think nothing about it.

I've finished crying. I won't do English anymore, or Chem, or any homework tonight. I'll just pack for ODAC, and try to figure this out tomorrow. I can't function like kor, I don't go for extra PT sessions or Astro sessions or extra lessons because I think it's fun or on a whim. I can almost bet that something is going to crop up again tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to blow up at someone tomorrow. If not in the morning then at astro, or Bio, or in between Lit; or worse, in ODAC. I really hope that doesn't happen, I hope Johno doesn't shout at me, I don't know what I'll do.

Another thing I can't believe is that my trip is cancelled. What is the meaning of having to submit a proposal for a trip 6 months in advance. This is totally ridiculous, I don't even have any trips that ask me that far ahead! I don't care if it's from someone high up or what, the point is, I got that email, and I think someone is going to have to answer for it. HUHH. I HATE THIS SCHOOL!

I asked Jack to go out and buy food for astro early, but apparently he thinks he needs to come for ODAC too, because he didn't on Monday. So there's no one left to buy food now, cause we still need to plan for the party itinerary. And there goes my plan of eating out at NUS one last time. Great la. Astro is really eating up my life.

I think I've calmed down since just now, and now I'm thinking of whether to post this. It's so angry, and I've said so many things i would never say, EVER. I was going to edit this, but my di says it's better to just post it as it is. He came up with some reasons, like I'll probably look back on this one day and laugh, and that he wants to read what it says, and that anyways, speaking truth to power is never wrong, even though it might not always be right. It's strange to hear words like that pop up at me, through him. I was the one who taught him that. Together with "don't talk back to me" and "don't be a busybody". Anyways, thanks for the chocolate. It always helps to know that someone cares for me and loves me. I don't know what I'll do without you, k? So anyway, here goes nothing...

No comments: