Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ride of my life

There's PE tomorrow. And I'm already kind of tired just thinking about it. Maybe that's what they mean by "riding the eddies of time"

I really don't feel like going for PE tomorrow. It's a good thing there isn't ODAC on Friday, I don't feel very well. Though it might be because of the chocolate I ate today. I think I need more.

I think I'll devote the rest of this post to someone who has helped me alot. And even though he's sometimes really evil I don't think I would be where I am today if not for him.

He's sat through like an hour or more of my calls for a time, once or twice or a few times. He can be really caustic and sarcastic and basically evil at times, but at certain moments... he can be really good to me. I don't know what I'll do if he wasn't here sometimes, but most of the time I wonder why I even know him, so... -.-

He jokes around alot, but he still has time to talk to me. Though he usually spends it bullying me. Yet I appreciate how sometimes he takes the time to answer my questions or entertain me. He sometimes plays games with me, but always quits them in like supersuper fast time. But it's still fun XD

Apart from that, he's still my korkor, no matter what happens. Even though he's really mean, he still bothers to cook soup for me, or buy bread in hostel. And it's these little things that I cherish most about him.

No comments: