Monday, February 2, 2009

A length of prose

Darkness falls a tad too early in the suburbs of math and science.

I don't feel... innocent or carefree anymore.

Why is life like that? Ups and downs and all arounds. Spinning in a washing dryer. Colours flying like birds, thoughts, emotions.

Flitting from space to space, never stopping to rest or feed. Never stopping for rest.

Take heed, all who chance at life. She'll pull your hair and stick her thumbs up your nose; and somehow...

Leave you with lessons so deep the Trench is but a dimple, so painful the sun is but a candle. And you'll leave each lesson, with half a brain, emotions shot, heart a-broken, head so messed up.

Both less a person and yet something more; both sane and insane, both Sad. but Wiser.

In pain, yet unfeeling. I'm not in denial.

Both sad, yet... Unfinished?

I pray it turns out well. For I do not dare say, I do not dare speak out, I do not dare. I wish I could. But I'm scared. And I hoped you knew. Apparently not.

I love you. ok. nitez. My heart is still heavy. Do you not understand? 3, it's been. No, 4? 3. Yes, 3. Do you not know me? I'm scared. Scared to say, scared to speak. plans? I do not dare; have it your way

Help. I'm both sad, and scared; alone and not known; hurt that you don't know. Or see. Or feel the way I do.

I hope one day you see. There's alot you don't know about me. Your best friend, me.

 

 

~To a friend. I think. No, I hope.

No comments: