Saturday, January 31, 2009

Camp next week

Friday and saturday next week. ODAC camp. Wheee.

*Survive until canoeing. SURVIVE UNTIL CANOEING. MUST... SURVIVE! FOR CANOEING...*

The new year 5s in ODAC seem to be okay. They're mostly decent, but I can't get used to such a big group. But they're fun! And you can talk to them! But they're crazy and fun! Unfortunately no matter how many times I say that I can't say I love big groups. At least they're not irritating. Or mouthy. Or love talking back. Or trying to undermine you. Or being rude. Grrr. Anyways Johno says we'll see first, but somehow... I don't know. There's distance. And it's been there for... a very very long time I guess. Haizz.

Another thing is the astro trip... Which reminds me to get the number of people going from Yeye. Gah not online. Diaoness.

I think I'll donate blood on 26th june. Then I can tell my kids that the first thing I did when I turned 18 was to donate blood. So cool right. Then donate again in Sept, exactly 3 months after that with Johno. then again for Christmas. Haha.

I think I'll go sleep soon. So I'll publish this first bah hahas...

No comments: