Saturday, January 17, 2009

Once again, I'm sick

Nothing has changed at all since Wednesday... I think I'm going to be aching for the rest of my time here... ODAC on Monday and Friday, PE on Wednesday... Judging by yesterday's PT session, there's probably no time for anything to heal off before I've got to torture myself again.

And I'm officially sick again. Some kind of flu thing, my nose is blocked and I've got a cough and a slight fever. I took medicine for I think it's going to last till Monday. What a great way to spend the weekend. Then it's back to school and training.

I shouldn't have gone for Astro or something. Didn't really do much cause I was so tired. Couldn't even climb the stairs to level 3. And I'm still tired after waking at 11am today. Sucks la...

I HATE RUNNING. Or I need chocolate at least to do it. Thanks Lux for the chocolate. I'll buy chocolate for the next few ODAC PT sessions. I can't get used to the rhythm of the crunches though. I'm just too used to going up and down at my own speed. I kept going down automatically after going up and then I have to go up again to do it with everyone else. And the push-ups were killer, not because we had to go down all the way but we had to lie on the floor. It's the rest periods between the push-ups that made me like super tired la. But I think I did pretty well, in spite of having a funny nose at that time. I kept breathing in the sand and dust on the floor from the pushups, and I had this urge to keep sneezing. Other than the fact that I was almost sick, it was quite fun. Especially after the chocolate. XD

Maybe I should employ some massager person to get rid of the aches every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Or buy an OSIM chair. Or just get Josh and Lennard... Lol sorry guys XD.

Still have to do English. Hand up on Monday. I hate doing newspaper cutouts, especially if the rationale is to "make sure we read them" Retarded. Then there's stats and Lit too. Lit looks fine, but stats looks horrible. 5 questions, and it's all on a new subject. Hopefully stats can be done by tonight. I'll just look for tomorrow's Reflect section to do English. And Lit can be done like later or tomorrow, it's a reading article thing, so... Other than that there's still Bio, which looks horribly hard to do. Loads to write somemore. Chem will have to wait for the lab notebook to return to me... And that's it for next week!! Hahas.

I hope the info about the Feb trip comes soon. We need to tell Mr Leek and anyways I'm hoping ODAC can come along too. So there's still alot of work to be done, and hopefully I don't collapse so soon, cause it's just going to build up. Looks like this sem isn't as easy as I first thought it would be.

Then there's prom planning, and Tioman trip planning, and Astro workplan to settle. Haizzzz....

I hope I don't get so beat up on Monday. I would love to be able to feel my pectorals without pain again...

No comments: