Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fear for courage, and death for life

Let the borededness of theo continue from here on. took like seriously a super long time to set up this blog, and im still not very happy with it... but I think it'll do hahas...

I have been abandoned by everyone who went for chemistry, and li liang zi just knocked on my door to ask "where is wen hao?". tempted to say he ponned study time and is now in geylang, but... restrain...

instead said that hes probably at chemistry... like everyone else is. sianded la i had feeling that im the only one still up here, then saw vijay's door open. I tink it was him anyways.

the rest arent gonna be back until around 9 (it's 8:57 now lol), and I'm feeling really tired already. tomorrow theres chinese first thing in the morning (homework not done), then a nice break until English and Lit... which brings us to PE. Unfortunately. At least chanbara's over and done with, I hope never to see any of those instructors again. Really lame sport. Sorry.

However... hopefully we'll be able to skip PE tomorrow; not only is there some SLI thing from 4-6pm, but I gotta go take some new scopes at around 5pm. Maybe with a little bit of delaying and maybe crapping up some excuse about cleaning them and stuff like that, we can last until 6pm, totally skipping PE! Maybe and hopefully! XD

Ryan got rashes; zzz much, but he was really suffering that day... I think. Apparently he slept from 11am to 5pm, then slept at 8pm on the same night. So I have a feeling its quite serious... or maybe he's just tired, and catching up on sleep after a long time.  LOL that would really be quite anti-climatic.

d/led stardust and watched it, watched all the POTC (pirates of the Caribbean) *intrusion! saw Ryan in a pink shirt. thought he was gonna go out or something; was gonna ask Josh to go over and ask him if he was going to go out to some gay bar in Geylang or something hahahas. I feel mean, but maybe that's great XD*

addicted to maroon 5's wont go home without you. abandoned by people going down to play Frisbee zzzz much

anyways i tink im gonna sleep liao; tiredness. I hope ryan gets better faster; he keeps saying hes fine but he still looks half dead. kor's birthday is also coming up; 10 march. I havent gotten him a birthday present though. He got me one slightly less than a year ago, a Bible thats in my room now XD. But i never got him anything, and I really think I should get something for him this year. So yeah hahas. Nites!

No comments: