Monday, March 10, 2008

Cabalsea

It's not a bad game, but it kind of reminds me of almost every other game I've played... But's it's nice though.

So this ends my one day of fun and total relaxation; tomorrow I'm going to start doing homework so it doesn't start piling up on the first week of school... Then gotta get started on bio stuff liao. It's ok though, it's kind of fun still, though I really have to study this year.

I hope no one else has found this blog, I'm starting to enjoy having somewhere to write about in private...

I finished the books from the library... That feeling still hasn't worn off yet! So maybe it really is something... O.O anyway, now I'm addicted to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Listening to it like so much.

Today's korkor's birthday, so happy birthday to him!! hahas... I really love you ok kor? don't be so stressed about her bah kor. One day... Just wait. 

Ook I'm gonna go sleep liao, really suffering from aches and tiredness.

No comments: