Monday, March 31, 2008

Bye Alain...

We say goodbye to a dear friend today... Like probably forever... To some random place in Sydney. For study. And he's probably gonna come back like only once a year.

It was like I left again; something which I should never have done at all. Now I know how bad it feels to abandon anyone... I can't understand how I managed to do that in Sec2... How could I hurt all my friends like this... And all the girls cried and that set me off again... retarded, but I guess I've been bottling so much emotion inside me so far that it just had to come out somehow, and this was the best way to do it I guess...

And there wasn't like much fanfare or something, we spent some time at the food court and like chitchat, then I wanted to eat but had a shock when I saw the prices... Like 7 bucks or something for a plate of chicken rice. Seriously overpriced. So we dilly-dallied until around 7pm, then we walked Alain up to the departure gate... which started everyone taking a slew of photos and giving him gifts and stuff like that. Then we cried and stuff then Boon gave him a shirt which didn't have my pic on it, zzz I guess serves me right for not going out with them at all... stupid school.

I really can't say much more... We just stood there like idiots watching him wave and go off through immigration, then he disappeared. Forever. And we just stood there and kept crying and watching until Hui Ting said that she forgot to ask him to buy duty-free alcohol for her... then everyone laughed and cried at the same time...

I miss them so much. And the only time I see them is when someone decides to leave forever. It's so retarded. I feel really bad. And I sincerely hope that sponge and Daryl and Hoyin never do that to me too... Or just die on my watch, cause that's even worse too. O.o

I gotta go now... before I start crying again. And like flooding the room... These are the times when you really need a friend, and I thank God that there's sponge and Johno in my life... Yeah thanks God! Hahas...

No comments: