Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cares and worries

I really worry about astro tomorrow night. Looking at everyone who's going to be there... Well you can't count on our dear QM and VP, though I love them so. And lately Mao has her head so into her new boyfriend that it's worrying, and I had hoped that she could like help keep everything on a level head.

Kenneth and CG are usually really tired already from robotics and scouts and whatever, and unfortunately Terry isn't the kind you'll take orders from. So it gets very difficult when things like this pop up all of a sudden. It's amazing how things can seem to work and fit perfectly one moment, then turn out to be so horribly screwed the next. Like, I decided to put Josh in charge for the Amazing race,, and then it turns out that its kinda lucky cause I won't be here tomorrow. Then it turns out that because I'm not here, things are probably going to get like wild and stuff tomorrow. And no one left seems equipped to handle a situation in which the whole club goes crazy or slacks off and just doesn't want to do the Amazing Race or some crazy shit like that...

Which reminds me that I have to draw up some stuff for astro before I go home tomorrow. Needa send out an email to the rest of the club and CC to Mr Lim, and then settle the prizes and make sure they get to the Dry Lab so that I can minimise the chances and devastation of a fallout... Which I'm predicting will kind of happen unless Mr Lim does something... Or Ben... Or if my EXCO finally grew the presence of mind to take charge and stuff...

Well, that's for astro I guess. There's cycling at night at ECP-Changi tomorrow night, and on Sat morning theres Lit class. Great right. So I'm going to sleep as early as possible today, then go for mentoring tomorrow morning and come back to sleep as much as possible. Then go home, and sleep... Then chiong for cycling, chiong home and chiong to school for lit and probably stay there liao la. its irritating to chiong here and there and be so tired anyways.

If only the stupid night cycling was on some other day, and not on the amazing race day. Now i know how scientists who have been doing a project for so long and get it snatched away due to lack of funding at the last minute feel. We worked so hard for the Amazing Race, and I won't be here to even see it. Sian.

Life is getting stupid again. Johno is getting really mean sometimes. It's so sad. I miss the old Johno. I miss the old times. And God, I miss Mr Ng... Our dearest newest mentor is just SOOOOOO great. Words fail me. *rolls eyes*. I hope I never have to have the mentor talking thing with him. I won't be able to stop myself from rolling my eyes at every single one of his sentences... *Sigh*

Anyways, the physics interest group seems to be taking off well on its own, under the care of Johno and YH. I mean, I didn't even know about the whatever talk or movie or thingie that happened today... Hmm. Too busy? But things have changed alot too I guess; people have been changing loyalties so much lately, and not only that, people seem to be getting like so much more evil nowdays. And distant. Distant is bad too. Kor barely talks to me, Johno daos me alot, even when he's using my com to play CS... lame right. I feel like a walk-over floormat sometimes. Conrad is playing GE everyday; sometimes I hope he fails something just so it wakes him up to stop wasting time on stuff like that... Though I'm not a very good example anyways.

And kor just doesn't seem to understand that he shouldn't be encouraging Rad to play GE, its all well and good if he can keep up with work and still put in playing time, but now its so very close to exams, and they're still maniacally playing, and obviously even though I know kor can do anything I don't think Rad should be playing; he's got to pass like EM spec together with the regular modules, and whatever he says, its not easy, what with Lit. And they're all slacking off for what seems like everything in the school; I can understand CCA slacking, and maybe some slacking for the acads, but he looks like he can't be bothered even for IR. it's like they go for IR, then rest for 2 weeks? The worst thing is that he doesn't listen to whatever I say, and everytime i ask him to study he avoids the question by trying to get me fed up, or by saying that I don't study either, or something... Sometimes I feel like saying that I'm not you, and anyways, even though I "don't study", I can still get relatively okay marks and grades. And he can't do that, but he insists that it's okay...At any rate, it's just worrisome bah...

Sometimes I forget that I'm not supposed to interfere with other people's lives. It's something you don't find easy to keep to when you're living in time. Anyway, I guess people have to learn their own lessons from their own mistakes. I can foresee myself worrying myself to death when I have kids...

Haizz. Whatever I guess. *Sian...*

No comments: