Friday, September 26, 2008

Astro will drive me nuts

I'm quite sick of people not caring about astro or something. It's technically the end of CCA for Yr 5s but hello, do you think anything can function if you remove half of its EXCO? Damn what la...

And then because of things like watching girlfriends at CO and studying or chionging homework and you can't turn up...

Sometimes I wish to really kill some people. It's just not correct to do this la. Like you hardly bother about the club, and even when I have something else on I have to call and check up and worry. Can't you just concentrate on what you're doing for once, and finish it up? It's not that difficult you know.

I think alot of people think I'm like this slacker who chiongs homework at the last minute and because of my good crapping skills I get great grades. The truth is, I'm not stupid. Studying can be done with so little energy and time spent that I can't comprehend why some people spend a whole fortnight doing a project when, if you sit down for 2 hours it can be finished. Granted, I can't be bothered to do homework so early most of the time, but when I finally get it done I manage to produce work that can still get me Bs or even As. And it's just because I concentrate when I start something. Other people play GE, listen to music, talk to others, then complain that they take so long to do their work and stuff.

Whatever la. If they're not interested, I'm going to give up on astro.

No comments: