Thursday, April 30, 2009

X-country

There was cross-country today. Like had to go to MacRitchie at 7.45 in the morning. We were supposed to run, but in the end it rained for like half an hour, and they cancelled everything except the first 2 runs. So it was like boy's competitive and girls competitive (I think), then they just dismissed us at 9.50am.

We went to eat lunch then. The same meepok place near wenn's house. Then went to his house to slack off. I played with Dalton awhile, then wenn took out his guitar hero set. Then played until crazy le. Like 4 hours or something spent there, from 11 something to past 3. Kinda crazy right...

Now I have a sore throat, because I used the microphone to sing like for 3 hours straight, ate a ton of absolutely great blueberry muffins that Aaron's mum made, and ate abit of the salsa chip thingies. And had 7-up to drink. Then I had a headache going home. I think I was too enthusiastic in singing. Then strained everything, like my voice, my head... Or maybe it's swine flu o.O.

Anyways, I think guitar hero is really cool now. And I haven't enjoyed myself so crazily since... Hmm a very long time I guess. Like just going crazy over some little thing, then partying until my head actually hurts, and I actually hurt myself (my sore throat). I think the last time I had this was at the hostel disco thing. Then, I danced until I was sweating in aircon, and my feet hurt, and I seriously couldn't move the next morning in hostel.

I'm happy that I can still have this kind of fun though. I think as NUSHS students, it's hard to find this kind of fun. Or the people actually willing to participate and help it along. Like either there's homework, an exam, a test, or something else to do which stops us from just going crazy. Either that, or somehow people just don't want to do it. Which I think is lame.

I don't understand how people can not want to play. And I don't get why people need structured play. Like an itinerary. Or like we have to come up with some sort of ideas how to have fun before they will actually bother to even think about it.

I mean yeah, sometimes if you don't plan properly things just turn out to be a flop, but I don't think that's a good reason to just not have fun and forget everything else. Haizz. Like it's already so difficult to find people to just go out with, and play around in the shopping centre or something.

I guess alot of people just stop being crazy. Like I don't see alot of people in JC's laughing at some weird random thing anymore. It's like some kind of curse.

Which reminds me; we saw a squirrel today. Outside wenn's house. I was walking with Johno, Jack and Charmaine, behind everyone else, then they said there was a squirrel on the tree. So I went to the tree to look at it, and it ran up the tree. Then Johno said to kick the tree, and the squirrel just ran higher and higher on a branch. Then it suddenly jumped off. We thought that it was going to like jump for the other tree next to it, but apparently it was a failure squirrel. It sort of flew abit, the just dropped like 2 storeys, or around 5m maybe? Then it was like thud, on the grass patch. Like super shocking la. All 4 of us were like omg. Then laugh like shit as it ran away up the other tree. It was only just outside wenn's house, like along the road, where got trees and grass patches. Lucky the squirrel didn't fall on the road la. If not sure die le. But damn scary la. It like just dropped, the got a thud somemore. But it wasn't like stunned or what, it just landed then ran away. So I guess it was fine XD.

Ah wells. I wonder what it would have done if Dalton was there. I shall go sleep now. Lol.

No comments: