Thursday, April 2, 2009

GOLD

It's nice to finally get something you were worrying so much about to go your way. I passed the 2.4 run with 11.55 minutes, which gives me a C at age 17. Which means I get a GOLD! And since I've gotten a gold 3 years in a row, I get a SUPER GOLD! Lucky lucky me. ZZZ.

I spent some time in the Physics Demo lab yesterday. It's so fun la. And I forgot to return the papers to the lab tech. Hahas sorry YH. lol. They were labelling all the little toys with little stickers, and we couldn't find some of them. Like we didn't know what was what for some of them.

I paid 10 bucks to watch the concert on Friday. Aaron owes me alot of drinks now. And I get to miss astro too. That's gotta be good for attendance. And I have ODAC tmr, for doing sets for those late forms people. *sighs. And there's that weird P5 people coming on Saturday, and we've got to brainwash them into joining the school. And I've got to be in school by 730am IN FORMAL UNIFORM on SATURDAY to brainwash them. Until 1230. Then Ill head on down to Toa Payoh Safra, which I don't know where it is, and go rock-climbing. At least that will be fun. LOL.

I'm panicking about NS medical, and anyone who says anything about it will be strangled by me. Seriously. Please don't. It's scary enough. Hmm.

I thank God for that Gold though. 5 seconds away, and He pulled me through. Whoo. *Noticed that God is one letter away from Gold **filed that thought under "important but not particularly urgent. check back in a year's time."

No comments: