Saturday, March 28, 2009

Procrastination

I'm so obviously doing this now because I have English Jian Bao to do. Hahahas. Like 3 or 4 more, I'm not very sure how many we're supposed to have in total. Then there's Lit too. Haizz. Super lazy to do anything la.

I've been watching Wild at Heart on Hallmark lately, and I've decided I want exactly that life. It's so cool, getting to find animals and stuff. Maybe I won't run a hotel, but I think it'll be really fun to be able to just live there, and see that amazing sunrises and sunsets, and all the great animals there. And I'll run a zoo or some sort of animal shelter thing, just to be able to keep animals. It's so super cool la. I don't think I'll be a vet though; maybe I'll be some kind of teacher and pick up some kind of conservationist or ecologist or zoologist skills. Enough to let me play around with animals XD.

Anyways, I had so many things to sign today; Astro camp on 17th June, ODAC rock-climbing next Saturday... I got invited to the S Rajaratnam Lecture. I don't know what it's going to be like exactly, but it's on the 9th of April, Thursday, and theres a reception afterwards, so I guess it'll be fun. And we'll get to see Mr Lee Kuan Yew talk. So, at the very least it's bound to be interesting. Now just got to figure out how to get there. And what to wear. It says Lounge suit but I've never been in a lounge before. Nor worn a suit. So it's kind of scary. I just thought they'll ask us to borrow blazers and that would be it. And I'm going with Mel and Zuxin, so it's not like I can just ask another guy what he's wearing. Gahh....

The Tioman trip is coming along nicely; we got some nice agency people who can make the price go down from 200+ to 150 +. So it's not bad at all. Now if simply getting the people to confirm their slots would be just as easy... It's probably going to be held on the 23-26 of June, inclusive of both dates. So it's actually a 4D3N thing, taking into account the first and last days will be mostly travelling there and back. For 4 days, around 160 dollars, probably (and hopefully) inclusive of breakfast and dinner... I think it's really great.  I hope alot of people can make it though. I can understand if some have work, or are already on holidays. Some are just not interested, and that's fine I guess. Some can't afford it, some parents don't allow it, others may decide not to go because of other commitments or last minute changes to their schedule.

However, I think there's one ridiculous excuse not to go; "because I want to go out with my gf/bf". I think that's the stupidest excuse anyone can give for any event in general. I mean, how many times in your life can you just drop everything and take a holiday with friends? And how many years of your life will you be spending with that wife/husband or whatever? You going to be able to spend the rest of your life with that guy or girl, versus the few more years with your friends; well to me it's kind of clear cut who I should be spending time with right now. It's not wrong to want to spend time with anyone in particular; but I hate the fact that people become so obsessed or in love or whatever with one person they neglect everyone else and place them in second place. As friends, we're not going to have alot of time left together; as a girlfriend or boyfriend, you have a chance of spending the rest of your life together.

Anyways, after that lonnng part on irritating people...

I hope next week I can pass the stupid 2.4 for NAPFA. Retarded; I can get like As for everything but I'm gonna fail because of the 2.4. I can't believe it, it's so totally unfair. zzz.

Haizz. As far as things go, I've run out of excuses to make to put off doing my English any longer. Maybe I'll do 2 today, and the last one tomorrow. Whoo...

No comments: