Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CANOEING ROCKS! WHOO

Yeahh! LOL. Damn fun today. And I barely ache at all. I guess everything will start coming tomorrow.

We went canoeing around the whole basin for like the whole afternoon. Was supposed to start at around 10, but it was raining. So sad la at first. Then miraculously, it stopped raining. And the sun came out. And birds started singing. So we went to canoe. YAY. Johno and me went to eat lunch first though. Chicken rice. Then he kope the cup from the chin chow auntie and later used it to bail water. Supposedly. In the end he only used it to splash water at me. Evil person. Then fill my boat with water slowly. And throw fish at me. Evil smelling fish. Damn ass... Poor dead fishy.

Tomorrow going to watch show I think. In the afternoon. Kinda weird cause I thought I would be busy on Wed but now I'm not, then Gel asked me to go watch movie oso. Lol.

Hopefully I don't get sick or something. I think I'm coming down with something le. I wanna canoe another day actually. Hahahas.

No comments: