Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back to blogging

Hmm... I haven't blogged in a long time, so I thought I'll take 15 minutes to type a short post. XD

Alot has happened in almost a month; it's the March holidays the whole of next week. Sometimes I can't believe school is going to end so soon; it's 1/4 of the way through already. The seniors came to talk to us about army on Thursday, and it scared me slightly. Like we won't know anybody at all in army, and the chances of even getting to be in the same unit as anyone else you know is so slim. And we won't ever see some people again; girls are going to Uni or even overseas, and it'll be so hard to meet up. It'll be like changing school all over again, and sometimes no matter what people say I can't shake the "badness" from it. I ca't believe it's actually happening.

Apart from that depressing thought, I got my 1-star! FINALLY RIGHT! It's like I'm totally not fated to get it, I tried for the course like a few times before this but all failed for some reason or another; whether it was me getting sick or having things which clashed and made me unable to go, it always seemed to try to purposely kill my chances. Then, even when they gave out my cert, they spelled my name wrongly. It's some kind of weird sign saying I shouldn't take 1-star qualification. When I canoe with CG and Johno on Tuesday I think I'll be extra careful. In case I drown or something like that. Or get swept out to sea. Or get banged by some boat. Hmm... Or eaten by a jellyfish. Or poisoned by a stonefish. Or get a cut on my foot in the sand and develop and infection and die painfully and slowly from it. Or get so burned by the sun that I get third degree burns, then slowly die from them too. Or when the doctor tries to do a skin graft, then some clip or IV line slips out then I die. Hmm.... I wonder how I'll die now.

Well, I'm currently aching quite badly, still sunburned from a week ago and somehow really tired even though I sleep early and wake late. I really won't be surprised if I have some sort of disease. Probably fatal disease. I hope I recover in time to go for canoeing. Thursday and Friday all got physical stuff, cause the timetable kena changed; Wed and Thur changed around.

On Monday we're going to help Mr Lim with the astronomy module; Tuesday and Thursday is canoeing, and I just found out that Friday there's Prom comm meeting. So my holidays are about burned. Hopefully I can find time for homework, if not I'll be rushing everything in the first week of school. Luckily I'm done with the Bio Assignment nonsense.

Which reminds me. I'll talk about it in my next post. It's kinda retarded really, hahas. Anyways, I think I'll go sleep now. Tired le.

No comments: