Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rock climbing

Was fun. Yet too bad the place isn't airconed. They closed down that spot le, then the instructor shifted to Toa Payoh Safra. Super far away, and I got lost trying to find the place.

I went to school at 730am yesterday morning. And the day before was ODAC, Astro/The Sound of Music until 10 something. So yes I had a terrible Friday/Saturday long day.
If you're wondering why I went to school at such an unholy hour on such a nice day to sleep in (-.-), I had astro to do. Had to brainwash poor P5 people to join the school. Or the Einstein club, something like that. Like give Observatory tour and talk and all that. Long time never do le, so it was kind of a refresher course.

I went there in the morning, and turns out they were doing rehearsal. And I had to be in FORMAL. So I daoed there and played Patapon 2 until like 10am, when they started. Then worked till almost 1, changed and begun my pilgrimage to the Safra place.

I reached there at around 230 or 3, and stayed there for about 2 hours? Or one and a half hours. Climbed twice, and didn't get to belay at all D: In the end it rained, so we were dismissed and everyone else got their Level 1 climbing certification. Great for them.

I slowly made my way home, and collapsed on my bed. Woke up this morning feeling sick. Like really sick. Went to watch TV, but then fell asleep in front of it and didn't go to church -.- And on Communion Sunday somemore.

Anyways, now I think I'm better. I've been feeling cold the whole day, and I bet it's a fever, but I'm trying to fake myself that it's because of the rain.

The S Rajarratnam Lecture thing is on Thursday, and they replied my RSVP to say I've gotta go there at 3 (half hour earlier), IN MY BLAZER. So a big OH NO to it. I'm gonna see if anyone else is borrowing a blazer. If not, then we'll see what to do. D:

Tomorrow's gonna be a hiong day again. English (zzz. I'm betting 2 dollars that she asks us to "go home and think this through", or give us homework, or simply irritate us with take home stuff.), then Stats presentation, which we HAVEN'T STARTED ON!! Then another round of Calculus. Then there's Lit, and luckily there's no ODAC.

I think Tuesday is going to be even worse la; it's retarded that Tuesday was actually my earliest day (finish at 10am), to finishing at 6pm (AP Bio training). Like now I have English, then Math extra Calc lessons to make us pass the APs with a 5, then now extra Bio lessons. Can't they just let the Bio honours people have their AP prep on Fridays in lieu of the Bio slot? And it's at 4-6pm, smart la. Or was it 2-4pm? Something like that la. After that, we still have Calculus extra extra lesson, to go through the horrible test and do another quiz (which is 50 minutes long. What kind of quiz is that??)

So from tomorrow onwards the week will be hell. On Wednesday, it takes Friday's timetable. So ODAC as usual, together with Lit and the whole host of stuff that comes on Friday. Then Thursday is (luckily!)just chemistry and Calc (again, yes I know....)

Friday is Good Friday. Good is good, but I think it could be better. The school has a talent for scheduling things to make sure you have no holidays, less breaks, more lessons, etc. After this week, the next is AP mock exams. So that means studying. And after that, it's another Bio AP mock, then the real things start. So it's more like from next week onwards, we'll be fully in exam mode. All the way until like halfway through May. And come to think of it, it ends half of our last year here. Time passes really fast when everything is crashing down on you.

Ah well. I shall go to sleep. 7th April is coming soon...

No comments: