Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY'S HERE

First thankies baobao... Now its 9.23 in the morning, and we got drama liao.

The year 4s are damn funny; they could actually have a fight when they were having PE. Which was amazing. Lucky Mitchell was right there la. Stopped the two idiots, apparently one of them is Jensen and the other is some unknown guy. But seriously, how old are you man... And I don't care what the reason might be I don't think it's correct to really start fighting and beating each other up all of a sudden. This is what our school stands to produce man... Haizz.

Anyways me and Aaron spent the whole time looking at them through binocs; right after they started fighting Aaron took out his binocs and we just stared at them, like birds or something. It was quite hilarious, then we decided to look throught the little gaps in the metal grille instead of over the whole thing, cause it was getting abit too obvious, and we were afraid someone would like come find us and all. But it was still great entertainment.

Coming back to the thing that really matters, thanks Bao for writing that... But it's still rather saddening and all though. Something tells me that it's probably not going to fix itself before school gives out at the end of the year. And that's the way it goes I guess...

No school today, the most wonderful day of the week... Friday rocks. No ODAC cause I gotta go for the China trip briefing, and even then I have a feeling that I'm gonna be late for astro too. And yeah, that's it for now, and I think I'll spend the entire day sleeping or something. *Hopefully*

No comments: