Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The darkest day in theo's history

Today is a sad day in the history of theo. Oh it was fun. Bio quiz. Then sleeping. And singing in the Ms Kong Fan Club. (Ms KFC).

Tomorrow I'll have cake for breakfast. Hooray. Fun eh. But not my life. I miss temasek. I miss my friends, both of the past and those that were there just 2 months ago. People change. Sometimes I can't help but feel, for the worse.

IR tomorrow. Yay. Before that, Inorganic Chem. After IR, sleep. And wish Sponge a happy birthday. Sometimes I feel I have the potential to be either a goth or a totally hyped up person. I'm like a needle, just waiting, dancing, shivering on a knife's edge. Ready to fall. Soon.

Bad things are happening. Once again, soon. It's on my board; "a chill wind passes, and I dread the day I ask: 'Are we still friends?'"

Good night. And thanks for even coming here.

No comments: