Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dec 09

Apparently someone died. And it has scared me enough to write this post in case I'm next. :D

I'm addicted to The Ting Tings "Shut Up and Let Me Go". And loads of other songs which I've been hearing on the radio. Yup that's my source for new hit songs. o.O

I'm on a quest to find the perfect TEVA slippers. Yeah after a year of stealing wenny's slippers to wear I can't get used to sandals anymore. And anyways my sandals are broken. TEEEEEEEEVA....

Korkor has a patypus. Platypus. It's so cute... And I needa return his mahjong tiles. I hope got enough people at the BBQ to play mahjong. I'm kind of deprived already, I wonder how I'll play next year... No more hostel le D:

I have gotten my army letter. And I've deferred it until Dec 09. It's so scary that we're Yr 6 already. I don't know how I'm going to take leaving again. I still haven't gotten over leaving Temasek... I know a part of me says that it's all for the best and stuff, but many times I still wonder why I left in the first place. Then another part of me flames me and says I wouldn't have met such great people if I hadn't left, but I wouldn't have left such great people if I had never left in the first place... It's complicated like hell.

And I'm scared of doing it again with next year. I know it's going to happen anyway, but it doesn't make it easier or anything.

When I was really young I used to want to grow up so I could have loads of money to buy stuff and do stuff, but now... growing up isn't easy at all, and I'll rather study or stuff now.

No comments: