Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas... in 3 days!

Christmas is in 3 days and I think I'm coming down with some runny-nose thing...

And we have a BBQ on the 31st now, I have to tell Conrad but he's overseas and doesn't come online faithfully... 

I just watched the last episode of the Kids Next Door, and it's so sad... I think it's irritating to grow up. You have to do so much stuff, and you can't play as much, and you have to work, and even though you have alot of cash you can't spend it. And there's so much politics and stupid stuff going on around you, and you have to like blast through everything and find some way to survive...

I'll rather be studying for the rest of my life or something. At least I know I can be doing something and there's people around.

I miss Temasek alot still. I miss everyone there, and now they're like scattered all over the world. Sometimes I think what it'll be like if I never went to NUS High. It's weird but I can't really imagine it now. And as Johno put it, I wouldn't have met so many people that I love now. However, that doesn't make it any easier when we graduate next year. It doesn't make it hurt any less; it doesn't make it any better at all. In fact, I think it makes it worse because I know I brought this on myself, that I chose it, even though at that time I knew about what would eventually happen.

We seem to be rushing on together-time; we just had a chalet, we're gonna have a lunch and a BBQ later in the holidays, and next year we're going overseas on a trip. I think everyone's feeling it, the sense that we're not going to see each other very soon. Maybe it's something we picked up from the Yr 6s. They keep telling us that they found the year to pass very fast, and I think it's made us just a bit more panicky than usual. I just don't get how everyone else can hide it so well...

I guess it's all right for hardened people like kor, or people who are like so perfect in everything they do, like Johno. They just take it with a "so what?" and that's the end of it. It's so easy for them, and maybe they don't understand how I feel. I hate leaving...

Anyways, I think I'm going to sleep now. It's always so depressing when I think about these things.

No comments: