Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sometimes it's great to be home

With the request for air-con approved (mostly by my di's pleading) and said di to sleep beside me tonight... Just great. Theo hopes everyday could be like this one. Unfortunately, no. The universe loves to screw up our lives.

It's like 11 pm now, and I'm finally home, after stealing back my keyboard from our dear Raddy... Just went out for dinner, then went to collect things from hostel and car-red straight home. Ate about 3/4 of a bar of chocolate on the way back. Shared it with didi... Feeling high now XD. And kinda sleepy too.

Wish I could have pazza. There's pizza at the hostel tonight, it's some celebration thing. Went to ask a few people to kope one pizza and freeze it for me. *Hopes everyone of them will steal a pizza then tomorrow evening I can have like 4 pizzas to eat XD*

I wonder what are they celebrating. There's even a movie, but it's Lord of the Rings, so I'm not missing anything at all... Watched every one of the trilogy like 3 times over, I probably know the whole thing by heart. Almost.

ODAC was killer on the hands today. I almost got like 2 big blisters. Lucky it didn't get so far as that. Mikel (was it Mikel?) made us do 100m of wheelbarrowing, then 100m of some weird chain thingie where we had to all lie down in a row and the last person had to make a bridge over the 2nd last person and go down the line on hands and feet... And he almost had us do leopard crawls or some kind of crawl for another 100m, only we shot him down cause we could barely feel our hands and some of us were bleeding. So in the end we just ran to the track and then there was no time left cause I had to go off. I hope they didn't torture themselves too much... Or torture Johno... Or Eugene.  O.o

Anyways sleep beckons. My di's already crawling onto the bed and curling up AND TAKING UP ALL THE SPACE!!!. AND THE BLANKET!!!! So I'm gonna go now. Hahas

No comments: