Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How many ways are there to say pissed...

And how many other ways are there to say sad...

I was extremely bored in Chem AP prep today, so spent time writing on Lennard's hand. Wrote some weird stuff, and a poem that I crapped out while thinking of words to rhyme with Len.

Anyways it's kinda bo liao, but I guess I can put it here:

On the Depravity of the World

Len

Has his pen

In ten men

Who pay yen.

While Ben

In his den

Achieves Zen

Watching Len.

 

Told you it's lame. We were really bored in Chem, and when Theo get's bored... Well these sort of things happen.

I realised I haven't blogged alot, and only now do I see my tagboard filling up... I post one post on BaoZi's blog and look what happens. Suddenly I have people tagging me (again) and I have 44 view here according to the tracker thing. Nice -.-

I am going to surprise myself by talking about Maple. WOW. I'm lvl 107 (WOW-er) and I'm thinking of starting to play a private server. Yeah. I can't believe myself.

Anyways there are more important things happening right now, and people just don't understand that. Sometimes it feels like they don't even bother. I don't really care anymore. I think I've totally given up on Chemistry AP and everything else school related, everytime I look at the AP preps I just feel that I should be enjoying myself more. I seriously don't know what's happening; I keep thinking of just enjoying my last few days here or stuff... I'm starting to have really weird dreams about not living life to the fullest, and I seem to keep thinking about enjoying my life and friends more. I feel like I'm dying. Like seriously. It's not a bad feeling, and sometime I get really emo over it, but most of the time I get this detached feeling, especially about school and the programs that everyone seems to force on us. And I don't know; maybe God's saying I'll like die on the Melbourne trip or something... It's quite seriously weird.

I don't feel bad or anything, but I do think I can enjoy myself abit more... That's partly one of the reasons why I brought an xbox over, sheesh. I can't believe I actually did that, but anyways... And no one wants to play with me now. It always seems to be that way... I seem to start trends, cause now everyone's playing Halo on the com... but I don't get to be in them. And then there's nothing I can do to stop everyone from doing that. It's so completely retarded.

My keyboard has been kidnapped by a certain Mr Koh, by the way... Can't type properly. Waiting for keyboard to return to me. COME BACK HERE!! D:

Saw someone I hate. Hmph. Going to bed straight after roll call. Gah...

No comments: