Thursday, April 10, 2008

I haven't blogged... in a long time XD

Yupps, I haven't blogged in a long time... Haha.

It's been ok I guess, but now we're in the midst of exams, which I'm so totally going to fail... Cause I haven't started studying and my lit and English papers are well over already. And I'm supposed to be studying and Johno's next to me making me feel like a veryvery bad boy.... For not studying... he's so evil la. mug for chemistry somemore. hmph.

Kor's not talking to me or something he's so busy mugging for stuff like maths or chem or bio... who knows la, I go inside he just scold me only, make me feel sad... Everyone like too busy with exams to care about me liao. Sad, no? My own kor lehh... lols. But I guess he thinks he's setting a good example or something. Still... I wish he had more time for me...

Listening to very random assortment of songs from my library. Slacking all the while. I'm seriously gonna fail the two exams tomorrow. Math and Chem. Then Chinese on Monday, free on Tuesday, Bio on Wednesday, and I'm free for another month or so... until organic chemistry catches up with me, and AP chem. But that's later. Much later.

When You Believe lyrics
Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could


[Chorus:]
There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will
You will when you believe


In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seemed like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

[Chorus]


They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fears
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way clear through the rain
A small, but still, resilient voice
Says help is very near

[Chorus]

One song that brought me through the darkness, and was my light when all other lights went out.

Now I'm bored again. At least study time's over. HAHA.

No comments: